Yes, the sewing mojo limped back. Here’s the toile.
I needed to make three collar versions, first one as drafted, second one with the outer edge tightened up to increase the roll, and the final one I changed the shape at the ends and changed the neckline shape slightly. I like this one, it works folded back and also worn raised at the back like this.
The rest of the fitting changes were fairly minor, the back was a bit baggy at waist level, I’ve made a shaped back seam, and pulled in a fraction on the panel seams. I decided to have a softer look for the bottom section. Instead of inverted pleats, I’ve tried releasing a small amount of fabric from the last four inches of the panel seams giving a fuller peplum type of look. It looks ok in the toile – that’s it on the right of the top picture below the pocket flap.